Tia Li (李毓芬) - Aaron Yan (炎亞綸) This Is Not Me (這不是我) makeup tutorial


I don't remember the last time I posted a makeup tutorial two days in a row, but I'm excited to do that this week!


I've been a fan of Aaron Yan for years and watching his new drama, Fall In Love With Me, I've ended up really liking the show and the insert song It's Not Me. When I found out an official MV was being made, I was very happy. A few days ago, it was announced that Tia Li, the other main lead in the drama, was going to be in the MV as well. The MV released two nights ago and both of them look absolutely amazing, including Tia, and since I really have been liking her lately, I wanted to do a little makeup tutorial.

This is an extremely simple look and is coming you can wear absolutely anywhere and it's good neutral and quick makeup if you're in a rush or someone that doesn't like to wear a lot of makeup.

2 comments:

  1. You're so pretty, this makeup look is so simple and gorgeous, good job :) Love from a new follower xx
    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I typically respond via Twitter since Blogger doesn't notify others of replies. Leave your Twitter username in your comment so I can get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog link as a signature, but please do not ask me to follow4follow or to follow back just because you followed me.