Phi Phi O'Hara Inspired Makeup Tutorial


Last week when I posted my pictures for the GET READY WITH ME video on my makeup Instagram account, freakin' Phi Phi O'Hara from season four of RuPaul's Drag Race liked the post! It was a complete shock to me and it made me so happy. And when things make me happy, I want to do a video for them. So I did.


After uploading the video, Phi Phi ended up commenting on it, retweeting it on Twitter, and posted it on both her Facebook accounts/pages, on Instagram, and reblogged it on Tumblr. Needless to say, it made me cry a lot of happy tears, hahaha. The posts were really sweet and I suggest you read it at least in one place, like her Facebok page here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I typically respond via Twitter since Blogger doesn't notify others of replies. Leave your Twitter username in your comment so I can get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog link as a signature, but please do not ask me to follow4follow or to follow back just because you followed me.

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Follow on Bloglovin