INGLOT LIPSTICK #103: Orange-Red for Summer!

05 May 2014

Inglot #103 - ($13)

In June of 2012, I was finally able to go to San Francisco, California for the very first time in my life during my one week stay in the state. I already knew of places that I wanted to go to that North Carolina didn't (and still doesn't) offer. The Inglot counter was the place I was most excited for since I really wanted to make my own eyeshadow palette!


#103 is a beautiful warm red with a strong orange undertone. I wanted to limit myself to one lipstick when I was at the Inglot counter and this is what caught my eye.


The lip liner I paired with this is Poppy from the brand Prestige, which you can find at Rite-Aid or Ulta for around $5.

To see what the rest of my makeup is, check out my Facebook post here.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't even know that they made lipsticks! Their eyeshadows get so much hype that I forget that they have other stuff!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that red. Absolutely beautiful. Looking forward to see what eyeshadow colours you chose for your palette:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already did the collection of Inglot shadows months ago on YouTube! The palette was chosen two years ago. :P

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I typically respond via Twitter since Blogger doesn't notify others of replies. Leave your Twitter username in your comment so I can get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog link as a signature, but please do not ask me to follow4follow or to follow back just because you followed me.