Recreating JKissaMakeup's Urban Decay Electric Palette Makeup Tutorial


A couple of days ago, JKissa uploaded her Urban Decay Electric palette makeup tutorial. I could've sworn I commented on her tutorial, but I guess I, for some strange reason, haven't. 

As usual, JKissa's look is absolutely amazing, but I wasn't interested in this particular palette. I have eyeshadows from Inglot and Sugarpill that would recreate this look beautifully, so that's what I did!

Basically, this video is proof that you don't need to spend money on the exact products somebody is using to get the same look!

1 comment:

  1. Great look! Too bold for me to try but it looks great on you :)

    http://ramyun-pie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I typically respond via Twitter since Blogger doesn't notify others of replies. Leave your Twitter username in your comment so I can get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog link as a signature, but please do not ask me to follow4follow or to follow back just because you followed me.