top five lipsticks for spring.


Spring is finally here and while I'm recovering from wisdom teeth surgery (should that happen tomorrow morning as scheduled), I went ahead and filmed a top five lipstick picks for spring as well as a video for blush for you!

I decided to go ahead and upload the lip products video first since lip products are my favourite. I will be editing the blush video to the best of my ability while I'm recovering.


When I think about Spring, I personally think of pink and coral shades, mostly pinks. Picking out my top five actually wasn't too hard since I know exactly what my favourites are!

MISSHA Signature Glam Art Rouge SPF15/PA+ in SPK106 - Honestly, it's the packaging over the actual lip colour, though I'm a fan of both. The packaging is just luxurious to be and absolutely screams spring with the design. This is a very pastel pink lip colour.

MAC Angel - Probably one of MAC's most famous lipsticks as well as Kim Kardashian's go-to if you're a fan of her. This is my number one favourite lipstick of all time. It goes with every look and it's so easy to just put on and go when you don't want to fuss with lip colour.

MAC Candy Yum Yum - In a pile of neutral lipsticks, there needs to be at least one bright shade for a little variety. This was the most popular lipstick in the Quite Cute collection, so popular that MAC made it permanent sometime last year or so. This is the perfect neon pink when you want to spice up the pink. You can see this in a tutorial here.

NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel - If you have not tried Butter Glosses from NYX, you need to go to wherever NYX is sold in your area (Ulta, select Target and CVS stores, or go on Cherry Culture online) and buy some! Apple Strudel is my go-to gloss and looks great on a lot of pink and coral lipsticks!

Wet n Wild Within These Adobe Walls - I remember when this particular colour was talked about all over YouTube a few years ago and I haven't seen it used in other people's videos in probably about two years or so. What happened? This is my #1 favourite drugstore lipstick. Like MAC Angel, this one just goes with any look I'm wearing and is fuss free!


Swatches from left to right: MAC Angel, Wet n Wild Within These Adobe Walls, MISSHA Signature Gam Art SPK106, MAC Candy Yum Yum, and NYX Apple Strudel.

Let me know in the comments below what your go-to Spring picks are!

10 comments:

  1. ooooooooooh my goodness that gloss shade!!! Definitely need to pick that up...and soon!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree! It's the perfect lipgloss formula and pink-peach shade.

      Delete
  2. You've convinced me to go and check out Butter Gloss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those NYX butter glosses

    http://www.mercuteify.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It is! I'm glad I have it. Even though it's very similar to OCC's Nylon like I showed in the video, CYY is much more travel friendly.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I typically respond via Twitter since Blogger doesn't notify others of replies. Leave your Twitter username in your comment so I can get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog link as a signature, but please do not ask me to follow4follow or to follow back just because you followed me.

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Follow on Bloglovin