SPRING MAKEUP: NEUTRAL EYES & DEWY SKIN | closed captioned


After seeing Julia Graf's fresh spring makeup tutorial, I really wanted to do one for myself.

I just wanted to stick with something fresh, easy, and dewy, which is one of the bigger spring trends for this season, as well as the bold (or in my case, not quite that bold) eyebrow and a bold lip (in my case, it probably would be a bold lip).


When I finally got my hands on the ever-so-famous MAC Candy Yum Yum, I knew that this was the "perfect" bold spring lip colour. Don't expect me to get all into it right now in this blog post, but I will say this: it's a beautiful lipstick. Expect a review on it sometime in the future. It should happen before the month is over.

PRODUCTS USED »

Essence I <3 Stage eyeshadow base
Wet n Wild eyeshadow single - Brulee
Inglot Freedom System eyeshadow - Matte 390
1028 Visual Therapy eyeshadow palette 
Benefit They're Real! mascara
em michelle phan Lash Gallery mascara
MAC Omega
Benefit Gimme Grow - Light/Medium
Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection To Reflect Shimmer Palette - Rose Champagne Glow
Buxom True Hue Blush - Temptation
MAC Candy Yum Yum
Milani Color Statement Lip Liner - Haute Pink

5 comments:

  1. Candy Yum Yum looks absolutely perfect on you. It looks like it was made for your skintone, Rikki! I still dont have enough guts to purchase it but yes, maybe one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the almost bare eyes with a bright lippie. Candy Yum Yum is absolutely stunning on you! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look lovely! agreed with everyone candy yum yum looks awesome on you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great tutorial! I love this look and its deffo soemthign I'd try out x3
    xoxo
    Serainie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I typically respond via Twitter since Blogger doesn't notify others of replies. Leave your Twitter username in your comment so I can get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog link as a signature, but please do not ask me to follow4follow or to follow back just because you followed me.