EVERYDAY NEUTRAL TAUPE SMOKEY EYE MAKEUP TUTORIAL | closed captioned


I don't know what's wrong with me lately, but I've been wearing most neutral looks lately. Whether it be neutral eyeshadows from the NAKED palettes or just a quick matte neutral all over the lid, winged eyeliner, and mascara.

I just happened to come up with this combination (which isn't an unique combination by any means) a few days ago and thought it'd make a nice quick video to film while being snowed in for the next few days!


PRODUCTS USED »

Essence I <3 Stage eyeshadow base
Etude House Look At My Eyes Duet Orange Disco
Kat Von D Pray For Me
Inglot Matte 390
Inglot Matte 363
LORAC Front of the Line PRO liquid eyeliner
Benefit They're Real!
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer
Suki Cosmetics illuminator heart thing (I don't know the name of it.)
Benefit Posietint
em michelle phan Lash Gallery Dramatic Volume Waterproof mascara
Milani Colour Statement Lip Liner Haute Pink
Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense #36

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely look! Love the winged liner look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with neutral shades, they're the best :) Love the look, so pretty on you doll :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neutral eyes looks gorgeous with bright lips. If you're wearing more bright lips lately could be your natural beauty instinct to go for neutral eyes. Love the look you've created there with the bright pink lips:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOAHMG SNOW haha~

    I've been wearing a lot of neutral lately, too - though I do like a pop of plummy purple in the crease and lower lashline along with it. I happened to swatch Heavens today in Sephora, the sparklyness really caught my attention :P

    xx becky / star-violet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I typically respond via Twitter since Blogger doesn't notify others of replies. Leave your Twitter username in your comment so I can get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog link as a signature, but please do not ask me to follow4follow or to follow back just because you followed me.

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Follow on Bloglovin