Courtney Act - To Russia With Love inspired makeup tutorial | closed captioned

26 February 2014


I just found out that I don't have the LOGO channel anymore, and finding CC on videos online is a pain, but nonetheless, I'm still excited that Courtney Act is on season six of RuPaul's Drag Race! I've been a huge fan of Courtney since her days on Transfashionable and she's turned into one of my favourite drag queens.


Last week, she came out with a new song and music video called To Russia With Love and I fell in love with the makeup, so I really wanted to recreate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I typically respond via Twitter since Blogger doesn't notify others of replies. Leave your Twitter username in your comment so I can get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog link as a signature, but please do not ask me to follow4follow or to follow back just because you followed me.