WHICH NAKED PALETTE? NAKED vs. NAKED2 vs. NAKED3!


Now that Urban Decay has recently released a NAKED3 eyeshadow palette, people that are new to the makeup world or Urban Decay and eyeshadow are wondering which NAKED palette is really worth getting, or if any of the NAKED palettes are worth getting at all.


In this video, I describe all three NAKED palettes, tell you the pros and cons of each, and also tell you which of the three I personally favour! 

Please take a look at the video, subscribe to my YouTube channel, and follow this blog on Bloglovin'!

RELATED QUESTION: Do you own any NAKED palettes? Why or why not? Which is your favourite?

2 comments:

  1. Nice review! I don't own any of the Naked palettes!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comparison! Out of the first two Nakeds, I like the second one more - it just seems more wearable in my opinion, cause for whatever reason I don't like bronzey shades that much. Still can't wait to get my hands on that Naked 3!

    xx becky / star-violet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I typically respond via Twitter since Blogger doesn't notify others of replies. Leave your Twitter username in your comment so I can get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog link as a signature, but please do not ask me to follow4follow or to follow back just because you followed me.

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Follow on Bloglovin