Teen Wolf 3B Lydia Martin "Anchors" Makeup Tutorial | closed captioned.


After a bit of a wait, the Teen Wolf 3B mid-season premiere finally showed up on Monday! I wasn't a big fan of 3A, but I'm liking the way 3B is going so far. I just wish we'd get the fun stuff that we got in the very first season as well. I'm all for angst, but remember when we all just liked a silly show about teenage werewolves?


Lydia Martin is by far my favourite girl in the Teen Wolf series, but I have a feeling that Kira Yukimura is going to be at the top as well, or almost at the top, whether she's a protagonist or an antagonist. 

I've done a video on Lydia's makeup before last year when I did the Teen Wolf collab with Rachel, but that isn't going to stop me from doing a second one, or even a third because Lydia Martin as a whole is just fabulous and deserves all the makeup tutorials on YouTube.

PRODUCT LIST|

FACE:
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - Vanilla
Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush - Tipsy

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Inglot Matte 352
MAC Omega
Inglot Matte 337
Kat Von D Leather
Benefit They're Real! Mascara

LIPS:
CoverGirl Lip Perfection - Passion
OCC Lip Tar - NSFW


2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Teen Wolf before (I'm always late on TV shows anyway), but I'll find an episode or two to watch somewhere. I don't remember if I ever said this, but you have such pretty eyes and hair <3

    xx becky / star-violet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to watch Teen Wolf for a while now but I'm afraid that once I start I might not be able to stop.

    PS: That lipstick looks lovely on you.

    Viva La Fashion | Beauty + Life Style Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I typically respond via Twitter since Blogger doesn't notify others of replies. Leave your Twitter username in your comment so I can get back to you. Feel free to leave your blog link as a signature, but please do not ask me to follow4follow or to follow back just because you followed me.

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Follow on Bloglovin